1. workplace for the teaching or practice of an art
- she ran a dance studio
- the music department provided studios for their students
- you don't need a studio to make a passport photograph
2. an apartment with a living space and a bathroom and a small kitchen
3. workplace consisting of a room or building where movies or television shows or radio programs are produced and recorded
Sentences with studio as a noun:
- His studio was cramped when he began as an artist.
- As he gained a reputation, he took larger space and took students into his studio,
- The recording studio had some slight echo, but was good enough to make a demo.
- The studios still make films, but they rely on the strength of their distribution.
- It’s a lovely little studio with almost a river view.