1. a single splash
- he heard a splat as it hit the floor
2. a slat of wood in the middle of the back of a straight chair
Sentences with splat as a noun:
- I didn't see the egg fall, but I heard the splat when it hit the floor.
- The canvas was covered by seemingly careless splats of paint.
1. give off the sound of a bullet flattening on impact
2. split open and flatten for cooking
- splat fish over an open fire
3. flatten on impact
- The snowballs splatted on the trees
Sentences with splat as a verb:
- The egg splatted onto the floor.