1. attractiveness in appearance or dress or manner
- he gets by largely on pure spiff
Sentences with spiff as a noun:
- Without a diploma, he relies on spiff alone to climb the corporate ladder.
1. (usually with up) to make spiffy (attractive, polished, or up-to-date)
- Our productivity would surely increase if we'd just spiff up this office a bit.
2. to reward (a salesperson) with a spiff.
3. to throw.
- I spiffed the turf over the edge and it went straight through the window and hit the officer.