1. a cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats
Definition categories: man–made, cleaner, cleanser
2. money offered as a bribe
Definition categories: possession, bribe, payoff
3. street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
Similar word(s): goop, max, scoop
Definition categories: man–made
Sentences with soap as a noun:
- I tried washing my hands with soap, but the stain wouldn't go away.
1. rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
Similar word(s): lather
Definition categories: body, clean, cleanse
Sentences with soap as a verb:
- Be sure to soap yourself well before rinsing.
- Those kids soaped my windows!