- he has just made his first sale
- they had to complete the sale before the banks closed
- they tried to boost sales
- laws limit the sale of handguns
- they held a sale to reduce their inventory
- I got some great bargains at their annual sale
- you'll find vitamin C for sale at most pharmacies
- the new line of cars will soon be on sale
- the salesman faxed the sales agreement to his home office
Sentences with sale as a noun:
- He celebrated after the sale of company.
- They are having a clearance sale: 50% off.