1. an enclosed space
2. a case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule
Similar word(s): theca
3. a member of the Algonquian people formerly living in Wisconsin in the Fox River valley and on the shores of Green Bay
Similar word(s): sauk
4. a structure resembling a bag in an animal
Sentences with sac as a noun:
- Kasparov's queen sac early in the game gained him a positional advantage against Kramnik.
1. (transitive, informal, games) To sacrifice.
- Kasparov sacked his queen early on in the game to gain a positional advantage against Kramnik.
- I kept saccing monsters at the altar until I was rewarded with a new weapon.