1. a strong line
Definition categories: man–made, line
2. street names for flunitrazepan
Definition categories: man–made, rohypnol
Sentences with rope as a noun:
- Nylon rope is usually stronger than similar rope made of plant fibers.
- The swinging bridge is constructed of 40 logs and 30 ropes.
- He hit a rope past third and into the corner.
- the ropes of birds
1. catch with a lasso
- rope cows
Similar word(s): lasso
2. fasten with a rope
- rope the bag securely
Similar word(s): leash
Sentences with rope as a verb:
- The robber roped the victims.
- The cowboy roped the calf.