1. a liquid preparation used on wet hair to give it a tint
2. the removal of soap with clean water in the final stage of washing
Similar word(s): rinsing
3. the act of giving a light tint to the hair
Definition categories: act
4. washing lightly without soap
Sentences with rinse as a noun:
- I'll just give this knife a quick rinse.
- I had a henna rinse yesterday.
1. wash off soap or remaining dirt
2. clean with some chemical process
Similar word(s): wash
3. rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash
Similar word(s): gargle
Sentences with rinse as a verb:
- You'd better rinse that stain before putting the shirt in the washing machine.
- Rinse the dishes after you wash them.
- You got rinsed.