1. (obsolete, falconry) The calling back of a hawk.
2. (obsolete) The bringing back or recalling of a person; the fetching of someone back.
3. An effort to take something back, to reclaim something.
1. claim back
Similar word(s): repossess
2. reuse (materials from waste products)
Similar word(s): recover
3. bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
4. make useful again; transform from a useless or uncultivated state
- The people reclaimed the marshes
5. overcome the wildness of; make docile and tractable
- reclaim falcons