1. Containing or having the flavor/flavour of raspberries.
2. Of a dark pinkish red.
- She wore a raspberry beret — lyrics of Raspberry Beret, by the musician Prince
1. woody brambles bearing usually red but sometimes black or yellow fruits that separate from the receptacle when ripe and are rounder and smaller than blackberries
Definition categories: plant
2. red or black edible aggregate berries usually smaller than the related blackberries
3. a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
Sentences with raspberry as a noun:
- raspberry colour:
1. To gather or forage for raspberries.
2. (colloquial) To make the noise intended to imitate the passing of flatulence.