1. a disease of poultry
Definition categories: state
2. a minor nonspecific ailment
3. a small hard seed found in some fruits
4. a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
Similar word(s): spot
5. a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface
Similar word(s): blip
Definition categories: communication
1. kill by firing a missile
Similar word(s): shoot
2. hit with a missile from a weapon
3. defeat thoroughly
Sentences with pip as a verb:
- He led throughout the race but was pipped at the post.
- The hunter managed to pip three ducks from his blind.