1. (slang) excellent, fashionable, stylish
1. someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)
1. arrange for sexual partners for others
Sentences with pimp as a verb:
- The smooth-talking, tall man with heavy gold bracelets claimed he could pimp anyone.
- You pimped out that AC (air conditioner) f'real (for real), dawg.
- I gotta show you this sweet website where you can pimp your blog and get more readers.
- I pimped her out of $2,000 and she paid for the entire stay at the Bahamas.