1. (slang, South Africa) Spineless, wet, without character.
2. (South African slang) Flat.
- I got a puncture and the wheel went pap.
1. worthless or oversimplified ideas
Similar word(s): pablum
2. a diet that does not require chewing; advised for those with intestinal disorders
3. the small projection of a mammary gland
Definition categories: body
Sentences with pap as a noun:
- Pap can be made from bread boiled in milk or water.
- Pap and wors are traditionally eaten at a braai.
- Treasury pap
1. (transitive, obsolete) To feed with pap.
2. (usually in the passive) Of a paparazzo, to take a surreptitious photograph of (someone, especially a celebrity) without their consent.
- Look, that pop star’s been papped in her bikini again!