1. one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
2. a boy who is employed to run errands
Similar word(s): pageboy
Definition categories: person
3. a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
4. in medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
Similar word(s): varlet
Sentences with page as a noun:
- the page of history
1. contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
2. work as a page
3. number the pages of a book or manuscript
Sentences with page as a verb:
- The patient paged through magazines while he waited for the doctor.
- I’ll be out all day, so page me if you need me.
- An SUV parked me in. Could you please page its owner?