1. a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
2. (computer science) a message or message fragment
3. a small package or bundle
4. a boat for carrying mail
Similar word(s): mailboat
Definition categories: man–made, boat
1. (transitive) To make up into a packet or bundle.
2. (transitive) To send in a packet or dispatch vessel.
3. (intransitive) To ply with a packet or dispatch boat.
4. (transitive, Internet) To subject to a denial-of-service attack in which a large number of data packets are sent.