1. a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
2. a wrapped container
Similar word(s): parcel
Definition categories: man–made, container
3. (computer science) written programs or procedures or rules and associated documentation pertaining to the operation of a computer system and that are stored in read/write memory
Similar word(s): software
Sentences with package as a noun:
- Did you test the software package to ensure completeness?
- the "dime" defensive package
- For third and short, they're going to bring in their jumbo package.