1. on one occasion
- once I ran into her
2. as soon as
- once we are home, we can rest
3. at a previous time
- she was a dancer once
Sentences with once as an adverb:
- I have only once eaten pizza.
- He was once the most handsome man around. I once had a bicycle just like that one.
- Once three is three.
1. As soon as; when; after.
- We'll get a move on once we find the damn car keys!
- Once you have obtained the elven bow, return to the troll bridge and trade it for the sleeping potion.
- Once he is married, he will be able to claim the inheritance.