1. relating to or consistent with or typical of the ideology and practice of Nazism or the Nazis
- the total Nazi crime
- the Nazi interpretation of history
2. relating to a form of socialism
Sentences with nazi as an adjective:
- Auschwitz was a nazi concentration camp.
1. a German member of Adolf Hitler's political party
2. derogatory term for a person who is fanatically dedicated to, or seeks to control, some activity, practice, etc.
Sentences with nazi as a noun:
- The most prominent and well known nazi was Adolf Hitler.
- I tried to get into the club, but the door nazi threw me out.