1. any thick, viscous matter
2. fecal matter of animals
Sentences with muck as a noun:
- The car was covered in muck from the rally race.
- I need to clean the muck off my shirt.
- What's that green muck on the floor?
1. remove muck, clear away muck, as in a mine
2. spread manure, as for fertilization
Similar word(s): manure
3. soil with mud, muck, or mire
- The child mucked up his shirt while playing ball in the garden
Sentences with muck as a verb:
- We need to muck the stable before it gets too thick.