1. clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment; easy to understand.
- manifest disapproval
1. a customs document listing the contents put on a ship or plane
1. provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes
- The buildings in Rome manifest a high level of architectural sophistication
2. record in a ship's manifest
- each passenger must be manifested
3. reveal its presence or make an appearance
- the ghost manifests each year on the same day
Sentences with manifest as a verb:
- His courage manifested itself via the look on his face.