1. a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
2. a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
3. a person with unusual sexual tastes
4. an eccentric idea
5. a difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation
- there are still a few kinks to iron out
Sentences with kink as a noun:
- We couldn't get enough water to put out the fire because of a kink in the hose.
- They had planned to open another shop downtown, but their plan had a few kinks.