1. decreed by or proceeding from a court of justice
- a judicial decision
Similar word(s): legal
2. belonging or appropriate to the office of a judge
- judicial robes
3. relating to the administration of justice or the function of a judge
- judicial system
4. expressing careful judgment
- a biography ...appreciative and yet judicial in purpose
Sentences with judicial as an adjective:
- Judicial days are days on which courts are open.
1. That branch of government which is responsible for maintaining the courts of law and for the administration of justice.