1. an impression that something might be the case
Similar word(s): intuition, suspicion
Definition categories: thought, belief, feeling, impression, notion, opinion
2. the act of bending yourself into a humped position
Definition categories: act, bending
Sentences with hunch as a noun:
- The old man walked with a hunch.
- I have a hunch they'll find a way to solve the problem.
- a hunch of bread
1. round one's back by bending forward and drawing the shoulders forward
Similar word(s): hump
Definition categories: motion
Sentences with hunch as a verb:
- Do not hunch over your computer if you want to avoid neck problems.