1. characteristic of humanity
- human nature
2. relating to a person
- the experiment was conducted on 6 monkeys and 2 human subjects
3. having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings
- human beings
- the human body
- human kindness
Sentences with human as an adjective:
- To err is human; to forgive is divine.
1. any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
Similar word(s): man
Sentences with human as a noun:
- Humans share common ancestors with other apes.
1. (rare) To behave as or become, or to cause to behave as or become, a human.