1. a small rubber ball used in playing the game of handball
Definition categories: man–made, ball
2. a game played in a walled court or against a single wall by two or four players who strike a rubber ball with their hands
Definition categories: act
1. To manually load or unload a container, trailer, or to otherwise manually move bulk goods (often on pallets) from one type of transport receptacleto another.
2. (soccer) To illegally touch the ball with the hand or arm.
- If the defender handballs in the penalty area, a penalty is awarded.
3. (Australian Rules Football) To (legally) pass a football by holding it with one hand and hitting it with the other.
4. (sexuality, slang) To insert a hand into someone's anus.