1. relating to or suitable for growth
- the growing season for corn
- good growing weather
Sentences with growing as an adjective:
- Milk is good for growing children.
- Growing season here begins in March.
1. (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level
Definition categories: process
2. (electronics) the production of (semiconductor) crystals by slow crystallization from the molten state
1. present participle of grow