1. any thick, viscous matter
Sentences with goo as a noun:
- I stepped in some goo and had a terrible time getting the sticky stuff off my shoes.
- When dad couldn't stand the goo anymore, he stopped Tommy's tearful goodbye from the Swedish au-pair Matts, firmly smacking the boys' pants and grumbling "Now stop the goo or I'll give each of you a reason to cry!"
- The infant's goos and gahs were endearing.
1. (transitive) To apply goo to something.
- They gooed their hair with some fragrant styling product.
2. (intransitive) To produce baby talk.
- The baby gooed while daddy made sappy faces at it.