1. a fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine
Similar word(s): bug
Sentences with glitch as a noun:
- They are still trying to work out all the glitches.
- Performing this glitch gives you extra lives.
1. To experience an intermittent, unexpected, malfunction
- My computer keeps glitching; every couple of hours it just reboots without warning.
2. (video games) To perform an exploit or recreate a bug while playing a video game.
- His character will glitch into the wall and out of the level.