1. Illuminated by burning gas.
- The gaslit streets of Victorian London felt much safer than the dark alleyways to either side.
2. of or resembling a time, especially the 1890s, when gaslight was widely used
- the gaslit era
1. To deceive, bamboozle.
- You're wondering if one of them gaslit the owner. ~ Elementary (TV Series) S03E20
2. to cause (a person) to doubt his or her sanity through the use of psychological manipulation
3. To manipulate events and situations in order to make a person believe that he or she is crazy.