1. soft creamy candy
Sentences with fudge as a noun:
- Have you tried the vanilla fudge? It's delicious!
1. tamper, with the purpose of deception
- Fudge the figures
2. avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
Sentences with fudge as a verb:
- When I asked them if they had been at the party, they fudged.
- The results of the experiment looked impressive, but it turned out the numbers had been fudged.
- I had to fudge the lighting to get the color to look good.