1. Lively; brisk; frolicsome; frisky.
1. the act of searching someone for concealed weapons or illegal drugs
- he gave the suspect a quick frisk
Similar word(s): frisking
1. to behave in a playful or carefree manner.
2. search as for concealed weapons by running the hands rapidly over the clothing and through the pockets
- The police frisked everyone at the airport
Sentences with frisk as a verb:
- The police frisked the suspiciously-acting individual and found a knife as well as a bag of marijuana.