1. an act of frigging
2. A temporary modification to a piece of equipment to change the way it operates (usually away from as originally designed)
- I had to put a couple of frigs across the switch relays but it works now
3. a fuck
- I donâ€™t give a frig!
4. a fridge
1. (intransitive, obsolete) to fidget, to wriggle around
- Will you sit down and stop frigging around.
2. (transitive, intransitive) to masturbate
- She never forgot the day she was caught frigging herself in the library.
3. (transitive, intransitive) to fuck (misapplied euphemism)
- Come on honey, letâ€™s frig.
4. (intransitive) to mess or muck (about, around etc.)
- Be sensible, youâ€™re just frigging about now.
5. (transitive, intransitive) to make a temporary alteration to something, to fudge, to manipulate
- The system wasn't working but I've frigged the data and it's usable now.