1. (video games, slang) A successful kill in a deathmatch game.
- I'd been fighting him for ages, and then you stole my frag!
2. (military, slang) A fragmentation grenade.
1. (transitive, US, military, slang) To deliberately kill (one's superior officer) with a fragmentation grenade.
2. (transitive, military and video games, slang) To hit with the explosion of a fragmentation grenade.
- I fragged him once and then meleed him for the kill.
3. (video games) To kill.
- I fragged him but he fell off the ledge afterwards.