1. informal intensifiers
- you flaming idiot
2. very intense
- flaming passions
Sentences with flaming as an adjective:
- The flaming debris kept the firefighter well back, and the sparks threatened the neighborhood.
- To call him a flaming homosexual would be an understatement, but I think he acts that way just to see people react.
- I wasted three hours in that flaming traffic jam!
1. the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke
Sentences with flaming as a noun:
- You can expect a flaming if you post irrelevant spam to a newsgroup.
1. present participle of flame