1. the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
2. the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
3. the management of money and credit and banking and investments
Sentences with finance as a noun:
- Who's really in charge of a democracy's finances?
1. obtain or provide money for
- Can we finance the addition to our home?
2. sell or provide on credit
Sentences with finance as a verb:
- His parents financed his college education.
- He financed his home purchase through a local credit union.