1. a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- the area covered can be seen from Figure 2
Similar word(s): figure
2. Mediterranean tree widely cultivated for its edible fruit
Definition categories: plant
3. a Libyan terrorist group organized in 1995 and aligned with al-Qaeda; seeks to radicalize the Libyan government; attempted to assassinate Qaddafi
Definition categories: group
4. fleshy sweet pear-shaped yellowish or purple multiple fruit eaten fresh or preserved or dried
Definition categories: food
1. (obsolete) To insult with a fico, or contemptuous motion.
2. (obsolete) To put into the head of, as something useless or contemptible.
3. (intransitive) To move suddenly or quickly; rove about.