1. marked by extreme and violent energy
- fierce fighting
2. marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid
- fierce loyalty
3. ruthless in competition
4. violently agitated and turbulent
- the fierce thunders roar me their music
Sentences with fierce as an adjective:
- A fierce storm battered the coast.
- We made a fierce attempt to escape.
- The lion gave a fierce roar.
- It was fierce cold.
- Q: "How was the party last night?" A: "Fierce!"
- Tyra said to strike a pose and make it fierce.