1. Having common characteristics; being of the same kind, or in the same group
1. a boy or man
- there's a fellow at the door
2. a friend who is frequently in the company of another
3. a person who is member of one's class or profession
- he sent e-mail to his fellow hackers
4. one of a pair
- one eye was blue but its fellow was brown
Similar word(s): mate
5. a member of a learned society
- he was elected a fellow of the American Physiological Association
6. an informal form of address for a man
- Say, fellow, what are you doing?
7. a man who is the lover of a man or woman
1. To suit with; to pair with; to match.