1. the process in which part of the output of a system is returned to its input in order to regulate its further output
2. response to an inquiry or experiment
Sentences with feedback as a noun:
- After you hand in your essays, I will give both grades and feedback.
1. (music) To generate the high-frequency sound by allowing a speaker to cause vibration of the sound generator of a musical instrument connected by an amplifier to the speaker.
- The show ended with a riot of feedbacking guitars.
2. (transitive) To provide informational feedback to.
- His employees feedbacked him a lot more than he wanted.
3. (transitive) To convey by means of specialized communications channel.
- Customers feedbacked their complaints and some praise.