1. a ceremonial dinner party for many people
Similar word(s): banquet
2. something experienced with great delight
- a feast for the eyes
3. a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed
- the Thanksgiving feast
4. an elaborate party (often outdoors)
Sentences with feast as a noun:
- We had a feast to celebrate the harvest.
- It was a feast for the eyes.
1. partake in a feast or banquet
2. provide a feast or banquet for
Similar word(s): feed
Sentences with feast as a verb:
- I feasted on turkey and dumplings.
- We feasted them after the victory.