1. a comedy characterized by broad satire and improbable situations
Similar word(s): travesty
2. mixture of ground raw chicken and mushrooms with pistachios and truffles and onions and parsley and lots of butter and bound with eggs
Similar word(s): forcemeat
Sentences with farce as a noun:
- The farce that we saw last night had us laughing and shaking our heads at the same time.
- The first month of labor negotiations was a farce.
- The political arena is a mere farce, with all sorts of fools trying to grab power.