1. being or from or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- exotic plants in a greenhouse
- exotic cuisine
2. strikingly strange or unusual
- an exotic hair style
- protons, neutrons, electrons and all their exotic variants
- the exotic landscape of a dead planet
Sentences with exotic as an adjective:
- an exotic appearance
1. (biology) An organism that is exotic to an environment.
2. An exotic dancer; a stripteaser.
3. (physics) Any exotic particle.
- Glueballs, theoretical particles composed only of gluons, are exotics.