1. (literally) All the things under discussion.
- We had a great dinner - everything was delicious.
- I checked the list again and everything is done.
- Thank you for everything you did for us.
2. (colloquial) Many or most things.
- A: What do you want to do at the amusement park?r /> B: Everything!
- I did everything today - washed the dishes, cut the lawn, did the laundry.
3. (colloquial) A state of well-being (from all parts of the whole).
- She wasn't feeling well this morning but now everything is fine.
- Since the company lost its best customer everything has gotten worse.