1. United States rhythm and blues pianist and singer and composer (born in 1928)
Definition categories: person
2. a loose hooded cloak worn with a half mask as part of a masquerade costume
Definition categories: man–made, cloak
3. a mask covering the upper part of the face but with holes for the eyes
Definition categories: man–made, mask
4. a small rectangular block used in playing the game of dominoes; the face of each block has two equal areas that can bear 0 to 6 dots
Definition categories: man–made, block
1. (intransitive) To collapse in the manner of dominoes.
2. (transitive) To cause to collapse in the manner of dominoes.