1. a visual presentation showing how something works
- the lecture was accompanied by dramatic demonstrations
- the lecturer shot off a pistol as a demonstration of the startle response
Similar word(s): demonstration
Definition categories: communication
Sentences with demo as a noun:
- After hearing the demo the record label approved funding to record the song with a full band.
1. give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- We will demo the new software in Washington
Sentences with demo as a verb:
- The band demoed thirty songs. Their manager thought that ten of the songs would make a good record.