1. brightness enough to blind partially and temporarily
1. to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light
- She was dazzled by the bright headlights
2. amaze or bewilder, as with brilliant wit or intellect or skill
- Her arguments dazzled everyone
- The dancer dazzled the audience with his turns and jumps
Sentences with dazzle as a verb:
- Dazzled by the headlights of the lorry, the deer stopped in the middle of the street.
- The delegates were dazzled by the originality of his arguments.