1. having no known beginning and presumably no end
- the dateless rise and fall of the tides
2. of such great duration as to preclude the possibility of being assigned a date
- dateless customs
Similar word(s): undatable
3. not bearing a date
- a dateless letter
4. unaffected by time
- few characters are so dateless as Hamlet
Sentences with dateless as an adjective:
- They're so dateless that Burger King will not offer them a job.
- It is hard to believe that she could be dateless on a Saturday night.