1. expletives used informally as intensifiers
- I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing
- he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool
2. in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell
- poor damned souls
Sentences with damned as an adjective:
- His damned cards are scattered!
1. in a damnable manner
Sentences with damned as an adverb:
- What's so damned important?
1. people who are condemned to eternal punishment
- he felt he had visited the realm of the damned
1. simple past tense and past participle of damn