1. (US, informal) Expressing shock, awe or surprise; used as a general intensifier.
1. 10 grams
Definition categories: quantity
2. a flap along the edge of a garment; used in medieval clothing
Similar word(s): jag
Definition categories: man–made, flap
1. To shear the hindquarters of a sheep in order to remove dags or prevent their formation.
2. To daggle or bemire.
3. (transitive) To skewer food, for roasting over a fire
4. (transitive) To cut or slash the edge of a garment into dags
5. (Britain, dialect) To be misty; to drizzle.