1. made according to the specifications of an individual
Sentences with custom as an adjective:
- My feet are as big as powerboats, so I need custom shoes.
- We can embroider a wide range of ready designs or a custom logo.
1. accepted or habitual practice
2. a specific practice of long standing
Similar word(s): tradition
3. money collected under a tariff
4. habitual patronage
- I have given this tailor my custom for many years
1. (obsolete, transitive) To make familiar; to accustom.
2. (obsolete, transitive) To supply with customers.
3. (obsolete, transitive) To pay the customs of.
4. (obsolete, intransitive) To have a custom.